Wednesday, November 3, 2010

SEO Keyword

Although you may not optimize your site for such keywords. SEO keyword learning is very important that you know what they are, as it applies to your site. As you work through this post, make a list of the 5-10 “major” keywords that describe your website. It's named SEO keyword learning.

SEO are the most important thing when we have a site, one of the worst mistakes that novices make is trying to focus on a single word or phrase for SEO keyword, and attempt to build a good website  that will rank well. Extremely general terms such as these are very competitive, difficult for search engines to handle well (in terms of giving good results to searchers), and hardly worth the trouble in the first place.

What I have done to most of my post titles is composing them from some keywords that usually searched by people. Maybe you ever found there are some titles that false to be said as a title. This might caused by I am not the expert in combining these keywords. But what you need to underlined is make your post title contained with multiple keywords.

Then the second is about writing your first page of your post. I am not forcing you to do this but I this is what I always do to my first line of my post. I rewrite my post title and combine it with the other word until appropriately, it become a sentence.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment